1. Anything is possible with time and engineering effort, but multiple sensors would seriously overtax even today’s high-end mobile chipsets
2. While the Leap Motion Vision Platform is more advanced than Dragonfly, it doesn’t have RGB passthrough. Augmented reality is a little further down our roadmap.
3. This is embedded technology — we don’t have plans for a new standalone peripheral.
4. Inside-out positional tracking is obviously a holy grail in mobile and AIO VR right now. The Mobile Platform is just one component of an upcoming generation of mobile and AIO headsets and it’s too early to talk reliably about what their capabilities will be.
5. Yes, see #2. AR represents an entire set of engineering challenges, most of which are out of our hands (pun intended).
6. We will have an Android SDK for developers.
7. It leans into the processor in the phone (mobile VR) or headset (AIO).